Followers

Saturday 16 September 2017

Your favourite stamp - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

A super easy challenge for you all over at Sweet Stampin'... this week we'd like for you to use your favourite stamp.

The hardest part is going to be choosing which stamp that is!

My favourites for over a year now, have been a series of three stamps from Inklylicious. You've no doubt seen them used on my blog many times since then.

I made a card with one of them


Definitely one of my favourites, though I'm rather in love with her sisters too!

Your turn. Have fun going through your favourites to choose one, and don't forget to come share the results with us.

I'm playing along with the Rubber Dance "your favourite stamp" challenge this week, because the fates collided and said it must be so! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Sammy-x

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great stamp and love the colour combo

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is a very artsy looking card! Oh you must jest about this being an easy challenge, though... it is impossible to choose one favorite stamp. LOL!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sammy, I can see why she is one of your favourites.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

An Occasional Genius said...

I pretty much always come back to Penny Black stamps as my favourites. Love them but love your artsy card here too xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, I am NOT surprised to see this as your favourite stamp. I've loved seeing your gorgeous creations with this set of stamps over the year. She is a beauty and so versatile. Love the stunning paper you've used for this card and that divine organza ribbon. A truly beautiful card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Anne said...

Great challenge, but how to pick a favourite!
Love the one you've gone with, I've seen other makes you've done with this and it's beautiful

Anne x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Such a gorgeous card, I have that stamp too and it's really beautiful isn't it so I can see how it's a favourite of yours :)
Thanks for joining us at the Rubber Dance blog
Hugs
Donna xx

Rubber Dance said...

WOW! This is so elegant! Thank you for playing along in the Rubber Dance September Theme Challenge. xx Susanne.