Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

August challenge - Rhedd's Creative spirit

Hello again all,

And of course August means time for a new challenge over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit too!

I had some fun making a configurations box...



Most of the goodies in this configurations box came in the lovely monthly boxes sent out by Craft box.


Yes, that's a car from a Monopoly game, painted gold!



The wagon wheel I bought from a stall selling dolls house items. I thought it was perfect for a project like this.



One of my favourite things was coming up with different things to put inside the vials...

I hope I've inspired to you make something of your own and then come share it with us!

Have a fantastic day!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is fab

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I only ever made one configuration box and I found it hard to fill it lol. Yours is fabulous and dolls house items are perfect for it - love it sweetie xx

Sandra Wright. said...

I love configuration boxes Sammy and yours is delightful. I like that you added the handle and I just love the little trinkets you added to the cubby holes...
I have 3 of these boxes in different sizes..maybe its time I used them,lol...xx

Carol said...

BEAUTIFUL - love it Have a lovely weekend

Rupa Swaminathan said...

Beautiful Sammy...I love all of the little things that you have kept inside this configuration box!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

This is interesting Sammy! Love all the little bits and bobs