Followers

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Creative chemistry 103 - day 3

Hi all,

I'm three for three so far, but back to work tomorrow, so things may go a little south by then, lol.
Only three tags from me today, as I don't have any grit paste, and even though I have 7 different texture pastes, transparent isn't one of them!
there's not really any new techniques here today, but it was still so much fun playing along.

So here goes, Creative Chemistry day 3.

Technique one - Distress layered collage


Ok, so I've never made a secret of my love for collage, and I've also been quite vocal around the interwebs about how much I love the new collage mediums (especially the vintage!). So this tag was especially fun.


Technique two - Texture paste colouring


This was a lot of fun too. I went with browns and pinks for my colour palette, for a nice vintage look.


Technique three - Texture paste embossing


Why shabby blue Frantage? It was on my desk. And seeing as how my embossing box is in the back of my craft cupboard, I thought I'd be lazy and use what I had to hand.
I used browns, green and greys. Just a shame the pretty blue sparkle of the Frantage doesn't show in the photo.


Hope you're all having a Tiggeriffic day!

Sammy-x

9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Great tags Sammy, love all the techniques.

cotnob said...

Another collection of great tags Sammy, you are doing well to keep up.
Pauline
x

Kathleen said...

These are really great and the first one is my favourite.

Kath x

Mylissa Stout said...

Sammy....great job..on all of these tags...they really showcase the techniques!!! XOXOXO

Beth Henry said...

Beautiful job!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really lovely, the first one is my fave

Jane Savage said...

Great techniques, Sammy they all look awesome! xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Sammy what smashing tags you have been making. This is my favourite. A lot of work, but so worth it. Judy x

Kat W said...

More gorgeousness and I am so in love with the first one too! Mind you, you can't beat a lovely bit of Frantage so maybe the last one is my fave?!
Big hugs, Kat xx