Followers

Saturday 2 April 2016

How old!? - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

New challenge time at Sweet Stampin, and we're looking for you to Use a number this week, in honour of a very special birthday for one of our Sweeties.

I went for the #18 (not her age, but not far off!), my main reason for this being the fact that I could only find 3 of my Woodware number stamps, and only the 1 and the 8 were the same font, lol.

Could have gone for 81 just to be different, I guess...


The papers are Kaisercraft - a magazine freebie from a year or two ago - and the butterfly is a Dutch Doobadoo which I inked up to match the paper.

Your turn, and don't forget to head on over to SS to help us celebrate!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sammy, such pretty papers.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

It's very pretty Sammy... lovely choice of papers!

Hugs
Christine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous Birthday card Sammy!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOL Sammy, sounds just like me! I know I have it, somewhere!!
(Commonly heard when I'm hunting every corner of my craft room for that item I just can't lay my hands on!) Brilliant card and the numbers look fab, perfectly paired. Love that fabby paper combo too, really pretty. Hugs, Wends x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie I love this, the colours are so nice too, hugs Pops x x x