Followers

Saturday 23 January 2016

Vintage or shabby chic

Good morning folks!

Sorry about my tardiness this morning... My brain seems to think we're a day behind. Good thing I figured it out before I'm due at work!

The challenge starting over at Sweet Stampin' this morning is Vintage or shabby chic. Just my kind of thing!
I did intend to make one of each, but time ran away from me, so I'm afraid you'll have to make do with this shabby chic creation:


The stamp is from Sweet Pea Stamps, and I coloured her to match the gorgeous Kaisercraft Fairydust papers.
As I'm wont to do, I highlighted certain parts of the image with my Sakura stardust pen, which of course is refusing to show in the photo. You'll just have to take my word for it that the dragnflies are shimmery and sparkly, honest!

And that's my shabby chic creation. I hope you'll come and play along this week!

Right, must dash off to work.
Have a great one!

Sammy-x

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful colours Sammy xx

brenda said...

A stunning colour palette Sammy.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Christine L said...

Beautiful colouring matching such gorgeous papers... a fab card!

Hugs
Christine x

Chris said...

Very beautiful Sammy, fab colouring and gorgeous colours!
Chris
x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a wonderful image Sammy, I so wonder what she's thinking about. Enjoy the weekend sweetie!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Paddington fan said...

Wonderful card Sammy, love the perfectly coloured image and all the details which really finish it off beautifully,
Have a great weekend, love Jacky x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Sammy, such a beautiful image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

So beautiful love the colours and flowers!
Lucy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Sammy! I love this beautiful image and your gorgeous card design. So perfect for this challenge. Beautiful hun in all the little details. Hugs, Wends x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Sammy, I love the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the coloring and the lovely flowers too :)
Hugs, Kaz x

Dawn said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sammy Jean!
Hope you manage to remember to go to work hen it's time! lol
Hugs
Dawn xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Beautiful Sammy, I love these colours xx

Jane Savage said...

Wow what a beauty, Sammy! Gorgeous colour combo too! My fave!! xxx

Kat W said...

Ha, yes shabby chic is very definitely something you do well and I love the colours you chose for this design...so pretty.
All the gorgeous flowers, lace and the cute metal charm fit beautifully with the shabby chic feel and with the lovely image :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Lozzy said...

This is beautiful Sammy and love the colour combo and not forgetting the beautiful image...Hugs Lozzy xx