Followers

Saturday 23 May 2015

Around the world - The Crafting Cafe DT

Morning bloggers!

If all goes according to plan, I shall be soaking up the sun rain as you're reading this, as we'll be away on our hols. Weather forecast is miserable, so this could be fun, lol.

What is much more fun, is the current challenge at The Crafting Cafe, which this month has the theme of Around the World. As our holiday didn't involve leaving the country, I figured I'd use this fab image from our sponsor Bugaboo, and make a card for my brother.


The sentiment is in Doric, a dialect spoken in North-East Scotland, and means "How are you?" (which I added to the bottom of the card, as you can see.) It's a bit of an in-joke, as my brother is becoming more and more intelligible every time we see him. I'm sure he's making half of it up! ;-)

There's still a week to enter this month, so I hope you'll come and play along!

Have a great week!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

Christine L said...

LOVING this fabbie fun card Sammy (though glad you put the translation too!) - and hope you're enjoying your holiday!

Hugs
Christine x

Pamellia said...

Such a sweet card Sammy. Thank gosh you included a translation, at first I was like 'huh?'! happy long weekend :)

cotnob said...

A fun card Sammy.
I hope you have a great holiday.
Pauline
x

An Occasional Genius said...

Ha ha! A fun card Sammy & good job you added the translation. Hope the hols are going well despite the potential grotty weather! xx

Darnell said...

It's YOU, Sammy, smiling at your brother! How adorable!! Wherever you are, I hope the weather gurus got it wrong and you are basking in the sun and soft breezes!! I know you'll enjoy it no matter what! Hugs, Darnell

Kat W said...

Ha ha, this is brilliant, I bet your brother loved it! I'm glad you had the translation on there though otherwise I would have my confused face on right now!

Big hugs, Kat xx