Followers

Sunday 19 April 2015

April tag

Hi all,

Just a quick stop to drop off my April tag for 12 tags of 2015.
I actually didn't have time to craft today at all, but had to make time, as I had a very bizarre dream last night in which I happened to meet Sir Tim while stranded in an airport somewhere, lol. Needless to say, it meant I simply had to take that as a sign that I needed to get cracking on this month's tag!

I had some challenges to overcome, such as not having any Distress markers (I used ink from the pads instead) and not actually having done any water-colouring before. Oh, and word-dies aren't evident much in my stash either... Naturally all these things will need to be remedied soon. Hehe.

But you know what? I actually rather like how my tag turned out in the end.


I may even consider giving this watercolour lark another go sometime...



Right, bed time for me. Hope your Monday is as non-painful as possible for you. I have work in the morning, but will hopefully be able to swing by some blogs in the evening.

Have a great one!

Sammy-x

10 comments:

Sarah said...

A great tag Sammy and of course your dream was a "sign"!! The thing about crafters is that we may not have the exact ingredients but can usually improvise with something or the other as you have so cleverly demonstrated!! xx

brenda said...

You certainly must give this another go Sammy as this is gorgeous. As Sarah said, us crafters are very innovative.

B x

Veerle said...

Gorgeous tag Sammy, i love the colours. Hugs Veerle x

Pamellia said...

Fabulous version of Tim's tag Sammy! Love the clocks and the neutral tones! hugs :)

Kat W said...

I'm not surprised you liked the tag - it's fab!
And you really turned your creativity up to the max to make use of what you had to meet the challenge - awesome work :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Christine L said...

Hi Sammy.... no wonder you liked the way it turned out.... it's fab!! You've done the water-colouring perfectly!

Hugs
Christine x

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous tag, Sammy! Sir Tim would be proud!! xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous. Amazing what we can achieve when we want to...great result.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

cotnob said...

A brilliant tag Sammy, great background and design.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Great interpretation Sammy. Love the sentiment with the clock stamp.