Followers

Monday 4 November 2013

Squeezing in another autumn card!

Hi all! First of all, sorry, I am *really* behind with visiting all your lovely blogs, and will try to get caught up, but can't promise anything! Have a lot of crafting to get done! lol.

A few weeks ago, I was the lucky winner of a stamp and paper pad from Bunny Zoe's, and after picking up a couple more autumn/fall coloured markers the other day, I am finally ready to share my first creation with these gorgeous lovelies!



This, incidentally, is my first ever red-head! Quite appalling really, considering my own hair is a distinct shade of ginger (By choice! lol.)

Recipe:

Image - LWF rake - Bildmalarna
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - "Awesome" - Simple Stories
Apples - LLC
Dies - X-cut Large Ovals - CC Designs Fence border - Spellbinders Foliage
Card candi
White and brown card, sunflowers and button from stash.

In other news, my lovely daughter has been busy crafting and also has some more cards she's desperate to show you all (if she keeps this up, she'll need her own blog!), but as I am so impressed, I shall give them a separate post, as I think she should enter a challenge or two! Now I know there were one or two challnges out there that have separate "spotlights" for kids that enter, but I can't remember which! Anyone have a clue?

Challenges I'd like to enter:

Cuttin' and Stampin' - Autumn Harvest
Cuttlebug mania - Autumn
Hiding in my craft room - Fall colours
Crafting for all seasons - Autumn colours
The ribbon girl - Use stripes


Have a fab day my dears!

Sammy-x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute Sammy, love the autumn colours and this is just so much so...I think you should open a blog for your daughter, make her proud of her work. I just can't think where I saw a couple of blogs just recently for children as well, will keep you in mind when I come across some...nearly 1am here so catcha later.xxxx

Sarah said...

Lovely autumn card Sammy xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Sammy, love the gorgeous image and scrummy details.

Donna x

Sue said...

Gorgeous autumn colours Sammy really pretty huggles Sue xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the image and colours

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty with beautiful warm autumn colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Mary J said...

A really beautiful card, Sammy - love those rich colours!

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Sammy, such an adorable image and gorgeous autumnal colours.
Pauline
x

Kimbo said...

A very pretty Autumn card and a lovely image. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania x

Lena said...

Lovely card with a very sweet image. Love all the rich warm colours you used including her hair :-) Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room and good luck!
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Kerry said...

Beautiful Autumn colours and an adorable image. Thank you for joining in with our Autumn challenge at Cuttlebug Mania x