Followers

Saturday 26 May 2018

Paper piecing - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

All being well, when this post reaches you, I shall be enjoying some well-deserved relaxation in Filey (on the Yorkshire coast), while looking for seashells and other cool stuff to bring back for crafting with!

In the meantime, we have a paper piecing challenge for you over at Sweet Stampin' this week.

I thought it was the perfect chance to play with one of the Dylusions stamps I picked up a while ago...


I love stamps like these, but husband dear thinks they're creepy. He really doesn't like stamps that have any features missing, such as the eyes here, or the noses on Magnolia stamps. I am personally rather fond of them though!

My fellow Sweeties have pieced some lovely papers for you, so I hope you'll go take a peek, and if you're feeling inspired, please do come and play along!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful stamp...perfect for paper piecing, and gorgeous papers!
Enjoy your holiday Sammy!
Chris
x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such an elegant woman and beautiful card!