Followers

Friday 1 September 2017

September challenge - Rhedd's Creative Spirit

Good morning all!

September already! Just a few more days and my offspring will be back to school, and I will be getting some well-deserved peace and quiet. Which will hopefully lead to lots of crafting!

Of course, september also means new challenge time over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit, where as always anything altered art or mixed media goes!

Now you may remember me mentioning recently that we were having a craft fair at work to raise money for our charity? I'm happy to report it was a resounding success! I sold almost all of my altered art and mixed media, and a load of cards besides, and we ended up taking well over £200!

One of the items I sold started off as a worn out little trinket box, which had certainly seen better days...


I had a play with a Tattered Angels paint system, and some goodies from Craft Box , and turned it into this:


I adore the filigrees Anna often puts in the Craft Box boxes. One of my favourite things to do is to cut them in half to get different shapes!


I hope this inspires you to come and have a play with us!

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

5 comments:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

What a fabulous transformation and I am not surprised you raised so much given your fabulous talent and imagination x

Sarah said...

Well done on your fund raising Sammy. Love this box xx

Sandra Wright. said...

I love this little box and you have given it a fabulous makeover.
Some one will treasure it..great that you raised such a good amount of cash too...xx

Arpita Tornal said...

great makeover...its absolutely gorgeous.

SewPaperPaint said...

Such a gorgeous transformation! Wow, so pretty, a new treasure! Hugs, Autumn