Followers

Friday 1 September 2017

September challenge - altered eclectics

Good morning blogland!

It's time for a new challenge over at Altered Eclectics, and the DT have been busy making all sorts of lovely things for your inspiration.

This month I played with an MDF ATC from Fernli Designs, as I wanted to make a little thank you something for a lovely crafty lady.


Apart from the lace and the Tim Holtz sentiment everything I used to embellish it is from Craft Box. I love the little glass gemstones. Because they're clear, they're a great way to add a little interest, without making it too "busy".

I hope you'll come and play with us!

Have a great day!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Awesome Atc Sammy..I have the same gems..must get them out sometime and use them up..if only I can find them,lol..x

Judy McKay said...

Love it Sammy. Great idea. Judy DT

hazel said...

A beautiful ATC, I love it.
xxx Hazel.

Jane Royston said...

Lovely ATC Sammy! Has a fab vintage feel, Jane xx