Followers

Saturday 2 September 2017

Heat embossing - Sweet Stampin'

Good morning all,

It's Saturday, and you know what that means... Yep, new challenge time over at Sweet Stampin'! this week, our theme is heat embossing.


For my card I re-visited the industrial/chalkboard technique that I loved so much when Sir Tim used it in his 12 tags.
I found it translates pretty well to cards too. especially when said card is for hubby, who is an engineer (couldn't resist the fab embossing folder!) and loves his beer.


I heat embossed the stamp onto black card with white powder, and lightly went over parts of it with a piece of chalk to give it that dusty look that chalkboards often have.
A little bit of black twine finishes it off.


And there it is. Now it's your turn. I hope you'll come play with us this week!

Have an awesomesauce weekend!

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this stunning card Sammy! The silver embossed panel is utterly brilliant and the white powder embossed stamp is utterly brilliant. I need that stamp! Utterly LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo