Followers

Saturday 5 August 2017

Summer fun - Sweet Stampin'

** Apologies for the late post again. I seem to be having problems with scheduled posts not going live at the moment. waiting for a reply from the Blogger team!**


Good morning all! It's Saturday again, so time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'
This week's challenge may seem like a bit of wishful thinking, at least to those of us in the UK, as the theme this week is Summer fun.

When I think of summer fun, I think of the seaside, and this led me to think of pirates, which resulted in this card below:


I hope you'll come join me and the rest of the Sweeties this week, and share your summery creations with us (because, frankly, it's all the summer we're going to get, it seems...)

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Sarah said...

She is so cute Sammy and I love the coral colour xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your Summer Fun card is adorable! Anchors away! Love it!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute love it

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

(Don't tell Susan) but I just LOVE this pink Sammy!! Gorgeous creation hun and your colouring is A-MAZ-ING! Love this fabby Summer creation to bits. Hugs, Wends xoxo