Followers

Saturday 1 April 2017

Travel - Sweet Stampin'

Good morning all,

Lots of posts from me today! It's one of those months where all the challenges fall on the same day, so don't be surprised at the sudden flurry of activity!

First up is the new challenge over at Sweet Stampin', where we're looking for anything to do with travel. But don't forget to stamp, of course!

I once again broke out my distress inks and a Tim Holtz stamp and some stencils, and this is the result:


Simple, yet so much fun to do. I never get tired of playing with my distress inks!

I hope you'll come play with us this week.

Back in a little while!

Sammy-x

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous stamp and design...love the inky background!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sammy, I utterly LOVE this fabby card! Your ink work is incredible hun. Love all the layers and different masks and colours, it all comes together for a fabulously grungy vintage feel. LOVE that suitcase set stamp. A fabulous creation hun. There's another fabulous creation I need to do a little gush over too! Thank you so much for my utterly gorgeous birthday card! I love it!! Super cute image and it was such a lovely surprise when it turned up the day before my birthday! So I saved it to open on the day. Utterly made my day hun, thank you so so much! Hugs, Wends xoxo