Followers

Saturday 29 April 2017

humour - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin', and this week our theme is humour. we can all do with a laugh now and then, so I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries this week!

I decided to provide you with not one, but two smiles, so here is card one of two...



The sentiment certainly made me chuckle, and I thought the clothes peg was the perfect accompaniment. Of course, there's always the chance that people won't "get it", but I rather thought it was amusing, lol.

The chappy in this next card, a bugaboo digi, looks exactly like someone I work with, so this card will be reserved for his next birthday!

And that's it from me...

Hope you all have a fantabulous (bank holiday) weekend.

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, two brilliant cards! Love to know your workmates reaction when you give that fun and fabulous card. Brilliant! Hugs, Wends xoxo