Followers

Saturday 18 February 2017

Flowers - Sweet Stampin'

Morning all,

Another week, another challenge at Sweet Stampin' and this week we're looking for flowers (I'm expecting LOTS of entries for this one, lol).

I considered going the shabby route for this, but figured I'd do something completely different (for me) and made this instead:


I watercoloured a Stamp n' Stor vase stamp, die-cut a stem, and added a Prima flower. A simple sentiment and some Enamel Accents to finish it off...

I was going to use actual stitching on the border, but have misplaced my mini sewing machine! lol.

Over to you guys,

Have a fantabulous weekend!

Sammy-x

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fantastic idea for a flower'y card! Love the vase with the dimensional flower in it!

cotnob said...

A striking card Sammy, a lovely CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Sammy, love the dimension xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What an inspired creation Sammy! Love the way you've used that Prima flower with the diecut stem and vase stamp, true mixed media! Very cool. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Andrea said...

great card Sammy. i love flowers of all kinds thanks for sharing it with us
crafty hugs Andrea x

ionabunny said...

Hi, just had to come over and say what a pretty card you made. I have some of these flowers and quite honestly didn't think I would ever use them so thank you so much for the inspiration. Hugz