Followers

Saturday 19 November 2016

Happy Birthday Sweet Stampin'!!

Good morning all,

It's Saturday, and a very special one at that, because Sweet Stampin' is officially 7 years old!
Now it may not be team Susan's week, but I for one wanted to join in with team Abi anyway to mark the occasion. Unsurprisingly, the theme is birthdays, which means it's a super easy one and you have no excuse not to come celebrate with us!

I was asked to make a 80th birthday card, which was perfect timing for this week's theme.


There were some pretty specific requests for this card, but I managed to get just about all of it in there (except for something to do with "cruises. That part had me stumped, lol). both the lady that commissioned it and the recipient were very pleased, which is always a huge relief!

Well, that's it from me. Please do go see what my fellow Sweeties have been up to. There's some fantastic inspiration waiting for you!

Have an awesomesauce day, and spare a thought for poor little old me, who will likely be slogging through the snow to work as you read this. Is it nearly summer yet? ;-)

Sammy-x

8 comments:

Chris said...

This is beautiful Sammy, utterly gorgeous!
Hope the weather isn't TOO bad!
Chris
x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a gorgeous Birthday card! Stunning!!!

Carole said...

Snow ...what snow? None in my part of West Yorkshire. Very pretty card Sammy Jean, I like the soft pink and browns. I am sure that the recipient will be delighted.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sammy, lovely papers and embellishments - so pretty.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

This is really pretty Sammy, love the design and the gorgeous colours. Hope your journey eye to and from work was a safe one. Pounding rain and gales here for us tonight.....yuk!! xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Sammy, lovely design
Kevin xx

Jane Savage said...

Wow that's so beautiful, Sammy! Gorgeous and girly! xxx

Pamellia said...

Wow Sammy, this is so beautiful!! I love when you channel your inner shabby side, this is just oozing with feminine beauty and delicate trimmings! Such lovely colours and your florals are just divine!! Hope you've been keeping well, I apologize for being so scarce, November has been a bit challenging but I'm slowly catching up now. sending hugs :)