Followers

Saturday 13 December 2014

Oh Christmas Tree - Sweet Stampin' DT

Good morning folks!

Another Saturday. Not too many of those left this year! But at least I get to squeeze in another Christmas card, this time for the great Oh Christmas Tree theme over at Sweet Stampin'.

I used one of my favourite trees for this. One of the lovely LOTV festive foliage ones. I used this several times last year, and couldn't resist inking it up again now!


I teamed it up with my favourite Christmas papers this year, from Dovecraft. They're such lovely traditional colours and have a great vintage touch to them too.

Hope you can join us this week. All you need is a Christmas tree (and some form of stamping, of course!).

And fingers crossed that by the time you all read this, I'm feeling well enough to be on my way to Harrogate for a couple of workshops at Art From The Heart.... I've really been looking forward to those.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

Sammy-x

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Sammy. Love the tree and the papers are a perfect choice xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Sammy. Love this stamp, fab colouring job. Love your tartan paper too! Just gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

Another stunner, Sammy! Gorgeous papers and such a fab image! xxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Sammy, a lovely traditional card.
Pauline
x

Chris said...

A beautiful traditional Christmas card Sammy. Love the stamp and the papers!
Hoped you enjoyed your workshops!
Chris
x

Christine L said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Sammy... loving the traditional style and colours!

Hugs
Christine x

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card and love that tree a great layout too.

Kath x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous traditional looking card. Hope you had a good day x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sammy, I like the tree image and the design
Kevin xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty Christmas tree image and fabulous DP! Great card!

Jacee said...

Great design Sammy, loving the tree!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Desire Fourie said...

Another beautiful Christmas card. Loving the red and black edgings.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}