Followers

Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas in non traditional colours - MilkCoffee DT

Morning all!

Apologies for my absence... Not feeling at all well, so computer time is just about non-existent right now...

But I managed to set up this post for the new challenge at MilkCoffee this fortnight! The theme is Christmas in non traditional colours, and I decided to go with purple, and this really fab new digi:


That's it from me, short but sweet today... Back to bed I go... I do hope you'll all play along with the challenge though!

Have an awesome day!

Sammy-x

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sammy. I love the pretty image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Jane Savage said...

So shocked you chose purple, Sammy!!!:) :) Absolutely beautiful! What a great new image and your colouring is….well…WOW! Hope you feel better soon! Healing hugs! xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Sammy, adore the colour and the lovely image
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Sammy, such a pretty image and I love your colour choices.
I'm sorry to hear that you are not well, I hope you are soon feeling better.
Pauline
x

Christine L said...

Loving the lilac... a gorgeous non-traditional Christmas card!

Hugs
Christine x
PS.. Hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

What a lovely card Sammy, great digi!! Hope you feel better soon xx

Elise said...

OOH Sammy! This is simply STUNNING! I love the shape of your card and these non-traditional colors are just GORGEOUS!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is really super gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Darnell said...

Purple for Christmas always feels so warm and cozy to me, so I'm loving your design, Sammy! I do hope you are feeling better soon!! Big hugs, Darnell

Kat W said...

Oooh, this is lovely and such a stylish image - love her outfit and now I want a coffee!
The shaped base is fab and of course it looks great in purple :-)

So sorry to hear you're not feeling so well, take care,

Big hugs, Kat xx