Followers

Saturday 1 February 2014

Candy reminder and update.

Hi all,

First of all, thank you all so much for your overwhelming comments on my little house project I posted this morning... I was rather pleased with it myself, but wasn't expecting quite the reaction I've gotten so far, so thank you all! *mwah!*

And I'd like to take the opportunity to remind you all to enter my candy. For which I finally have a photo:


I will be adding more between now and the 17th when I do the draw, but here's a start anyway :-)

And remember, there is also a special one-off challenge running alongside the candy, to make a card using my daughter's first digi. (you don't have to do this to enter the candy, there's a separate prize for that!)  We have three gorgeous entries so far, and I hope there will be some more soon!

So come and play! You know you want to! :-)

Hugs,

Sammy-x

1 comment:

Mary J said...

Oh, I missed this earlier post! Just saw your daughter's digi - it's soooo sweet! I will try to find some time next weekend to make something with her and join in with the candy too!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend honey and thanks for always leaving me such lovely comments!

Mary x