Followers

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Crafting with Dragonflies DT - Christmas tag or tags.

Hello all,

Stopping by here to share with you my DT post for Crafting with Dragonflies, where the new challenge is to make a Christmas tag or tags.

There are two brilliant sponsors this challenge,



and







For my project, I decided to make a set of cards for my daughter to put on her presents this year. If you remember my previous CWD post, you'll know the "moose" story, so these tags will come as no surprise to you...
I decided to go with the "mini card" kind of tag, as I personally prefer using that type on presents.




I just adore this image from QKR! She looks highly unimpressed at being made to dress up as Rudolph. Unsurprising really, as she is a Moose, and Rudolph a lowly reindeer! lol.
I made a set of four, varying the colours (to stop me from getting bored! Usually three of a kind is my limit) and kept the design fairly simple, as the paper I used was quite busy and interesting in itself.


Naturally there are glossy accents on the baubles and noses and gems for a touch of bling. My daughter loves them, and will no doubt be sticking them to her pressies when she gets back from Christmas shopping on Friday...

So, by now you've all finished making Christmas cards for the year *cough cough splutter*, and are ready to get stuck in with the tags, right? Well if you do, make sure you swing by CWD to share them with us. And don't forget to go see what my fellow dragonflies have made, because it's well worth your while!

Have a fantabulous day!

Sammy-x

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are gorgeous Sammy,I do like this image.
Kevin xx

Ina G said...

Sammy - simply fabulous. Great digi and you have done a magnificent job with it on your tags. Just lovely.

Sue said...

Gorgeous tags Sammy. I love that image and fabulous colours.
Sue xx

Sarah said...

They are so sweet Sammy!! xx

downrightcrafty said...

such a sweet image and love all the combinations of colouring they look great
Hugs Kate xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous set of tags Sammy, I love your fun image.
Pauline
x

Susan Hogan said...

He is such a cute Moose! Your tags look great and full of fun!