Followers

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Another guest post!

Hi all,

I have a card to share with you all this evening, only it isn't mine!  My daughter Kayleigh has had another go at making some cards, and would like me to share this with you.

Will you all be surprised if I tell you there's a LOTV image? Well, she is my daughter, after all... :-)



As you can see, she raided my stash for more than just my stamps! The papers are from the Dovecraft "Tea party" pack, the flowers are mostly WOC and she's had a generous amount of my Stardust Stickles!
The sentiment is from the Dovecraft "Cupcake Boutique" sentiment set and she borrowed my Promarkers to colour the image. (There's quite a lot of stickles on the image too, but it's hard to tell from this photo!)

She wants to enter this into the Ribbon Girl kids challenge, and is already working on another card (with... wait for it... another LOTV stamp, lol) and will also have some drawings to share. I'm very proud of her artistic abilities and handiness with a pencil (which she most definitely did not get from me!) and will be so happy to share those with you too!

Until later my lovelies.

Sammy-x

(And Kayleigh)

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Let me be the first to congratulate you Kayleigh, on such a fabulous card!! Your Mum had better watch out, you will be stealing the limelight before too long!! xx

Sue said...

Oh wow Kayleigh! this is fabulous, I think all us blogging buddies of your mams should watch out LOL huggles Sue xxx and I love LOTV too!

Jennifer Scull said...

your daughter did a fabulous job on this! I love all of the wonderful flowers added to the cute image! :)

I wanted to pop by and tell you thank you for the lovely card and cute goodies you included. you are so kind!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sue said...

WOW! This is wonderful Sammy. Your daughter has coloured that sweet image beautifully. I love the papers and pretty embellishments too.
Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Beautiful card, does flower displays far better than I can.

Kath x

Unknown said...

Kayleigh, you are your mother's daughter, creative, smart, and beautifully coloured image....you rock. luv annie xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Hello Kayleigh - wow, fabulous card, love the colours and your image and the flowers are gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Childrens Chritmas Craft Challenge, good luck and have a very Merry Christmas! Mary x

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Sammy, I love your sweet image and lovely papers.
Pauline
x

Kat W said...

Wow, Kayleigh is so talented; what a great layout and fabulous colouring :-)
You are so right to be proud of her and can't wait to see what else she makes!
Big hugs, Kat xx

Andrea said...

Wow Kayleigh this is such a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl kids challenge, we hope you have a fabulous Christmas x

Dawny P said...

Wow Kayleigh what a fabulous card and I love how you coloured the image - well done. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Children's Christmas Craft Challenge and good luck, Dawny P x