Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

Oh dear...

I may have done quite a lot of crafting this weekend! And as a result, I have rather a lot of cards!

I'll be posting some up as challenge entries and first I wanted to share this with you:



The image is from Sugar Nellie, and it's the spitting image of my son. Especially as he is obsessed with bears (has almost 100 of them!). So I gave him a blue top (blue being his favourite colour) and added some lovely blue papers from MME, and snuck it into his bedroom last night.
He was so excited when he found it this morning!
(oddly, his lips seem to have gone really dark in the picture! I assure you, my son doesn't wear lipstick! lol)



And when I was on the Sugar Nellie website, I also picked up this adorable fella:



My cousin and sister-in-law are both due soon, and both are expecting boys, so here's hoping they love this digi as much as I do! (The papers I used are Tatty Teddy ones)


Have a fabulous day everyone!


I'd like to enter the first card into the following challenge:

The Sugar bowl - Anything goes 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous cards Sammy x