Followers

Thursday 18 July 2013

If you're gonna have cowboys...

So yesterday I did this cowboy card ... It only makes sense that I do an Indian card today, no?

The main reason for posting this one is that I'm actually extremely pleased with how the skin came out! Ok, so really it ought to be a bit darker, but my next batch of markers hasn't arrived yet, so this shall have to do.
I'm happy. Finally getting the hang of things a little :-)

Papers are from Basic Grey. Digi image from Arthur's clip art

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Pollycraft challenge - Ruby Red


Enjoy your day everyone!

Sammy-x

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Sammy & welcome to blogland :)
Fabulous card hun, love how you've coloured the image, I hope your new markers have arrived today, I get soooo impatient & stalk the postman waiting for goodies lol.
Thanks for entering my candy hun.
If you get stuck with anything bloggy please just shout although I'm sure you won't need to you look like you have it all sussed already :)
hugs Mandy xx

Sammy said...

Thank you :-)

Nope, postie (who happens to be a friend of the family) let me down again today! I got a dispatch notice on Monday and I DON'T LIKE WAITING! lol.

Thanks for the offer! I'm getting there slowly (I think), though I keep finding other stuff out randomly (like the fact that word verification is automatically on. Can't be having that!).

I'm sure there's other stuff I'll want to do eventually (like fully customise my blog with a header and signature, etc.), but I may wait until it's cooled down a little and I can think more clearly for that, lol.

Thank you again, I look forward to reading your posts! x

Sarah said...

Thought there was a pattern emerging!! Good job, well done!! x

Pami said...

Hi Sammy, what a great image and fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Pollycraft this week, good luck! Pami x